PAINT AND INTERIOR PROTECTION Request Quote
Trident paint protection utilizes the most advanced technology available to improve and maintain the appearance of your vehicle. Trident will make your car look better, make it easier to clean, keep it looking new longer and improve resale value. Trident is a revolutionary synthetic product that incorporates nano technology and years of testing and experience to product a new series of protective products that raises the bar in paint protection performance.
Paint - Historically, car care products have used wax or silicone to fill the pores of the painted surface. Trident is not a topical application that melts off or wears off; it bonds with the surface to protect your car's paint for years! Trident fills uneven surfaces better and last longer than the larger silicone and wax particles in competing products.
Trident protects your paint from losing it's color and shine better than any other product. Before nano-sized particles, UV-inhibitors could not be incorporated into paint protectants without compromising shine. Trident ushers in an era of paint protection product that has never been offered before, utilizing the latest technology that creates a sophisticated and superior product to protect and increase the investment in your vehicle.
Fabric / Leather / Vinyl - Trident Leather, Vinyl and Fabric protection products prevent permanent damage from water and oil based stains and make clean-up easier. UV inhibitors will prevent fading and cracking and help extend the life of your interior surfaces.
TRIDENT PRODUCT LINE Request Quote
Appearance Protection [for auto, rv and powersport] - The latest technology in surface protection.
Tire and Wheel Protection [for auto, rv and powersport] - Coverage for new and used vehicles.
Premier Roadside Assistance [for auto, rv and powersport] - Includes lock out coverage, flat tire service, jump start service, directions and trip advice, emergency transportation, out of gas protection (3 gallons of gas), and towing service (up to 150 miles).
WHEELZ POWERTRAIN PLUS COVERAGE Request Quote
Engine - Crankshaft and bearings; oil pump; pistons; piston rings; connection rods and rod bearings; timing gears and chain or belt; camshaft and camshaft bearings; push rods; rocker arms; rocker arm shaft and hydraulic springs. Engine block is also covered if the breakdown was caused by the above listed parts.
Drive Axle Assembly - 2 Wheel Drive: Drive shaft; ring and pinion gears; pinion bearings; side carrier bearings; carrier assembly; thrust washers; axle and axle bearings; and Universal and CV joints, except if boot is torn or missing. Drive axle housing is also covered if damage is caused by breakdown of listed lubricated parts.
4 Wheel & All Wheel Drive: Drive shaft; Universal and CV joints, except if boot is torn or missing. See contract for a complete listing of components. (Only covered when applicable surcharge has been paid).
Standard Transmission - Gears; input and output shafts; bearings; overdrive housing and transmission case if breakdown was caused by the listed parts. Clutch plate, pressure plate, flywheel, release pilot bearings and NOT included.
Automatic Transmission - Gears; input and output shafts; bearings; front pump; planetary assemblies; spragues; governor assembly; valve body; and torque converter.
Cooling - Water pump.
Electrical - Alternator and starter.
Water & Tear - Covers components not operating within manufacturer's specifications even though breakdown has not occured.*
WHEELZ PREMIUM UNLIMITED COVERAGE
Includes all the components of Powertrain Plus Coverage in addition to the following:
Air Conditioning - Compressor; evaporator; accumulator; and condensor (if factory installed).
Steering - Power steering pump; steering gear housing and its internal parts; and rack and pinion assembly.
Brakes - Master cylinder; ABS master cylinder; vacuum booster; wheel cylinders; disc brake calipers; and metal hydraulic lines and fittings. Pads, shoes, drums and rotors are NOT covered.
Cooling - Radiator; fan clutch; water pump; and cooling fan motor.
Fuel Delivery - Fuel pump; fuel tank; fuel injectors; and metal fuel lines.
Front suspension - (Coverage limited to vehicles with less than 80,000 odometer miles) Struts; upper and lower control arms; upper and lower ball joints; steering knuckle; wheel bearings; and control arm shaft and bushings.
Electrical - Battery; voltage regulator; alternator; wiper motors; wiper module; window motors; ignition module; ignition module; ignition coil; engine operation computer; distributor; starter; starter solenoid; seat motors and door lock actuators; and manually operated switches for above listed parts.
WHEELZ ULTIMATE USED CAR COVERAGE Request Quote
We will reimburse you or the repair facility for:
1. Any necessary repair of covered components required as a result of a covered breakdown, except those terms listed below under Items Not Covered.
2. Rental car reimbursement: in the event of a breakdown of a covered part, we will reimburse you up to $35.00 per day for a rental vehicle for each four hours of repair time as determined by a national flat rate guide. The total benefit per occurence shall not exceed $175.00. Valid licensed rental agencies, auto dealers or repair facilities receipts are required for reimbursement.
3. Seals and gaskets: Failed seals and gaskets are covered.
4. Wear and Tear: A gradual reduction in operating performance where a mechanical breakdown has not occured, but the component is not operating within manufacturer's specifications. This includes, but is not limited to, valve and ring repairs designed to improve engine compression or reduce oil consumption and replacement of automatic transmission fiber and steel friction discs to correct slippage.
Components Not Covered:
1. Any normal maintenance item, including, but not limited to: tires; wheels; wheel covers; shock absorbers; alignments; brake shoes or pads; rotors or drum; belts; thermostats; hoses; filters; fluids; lubricants; freon or similar A/C coolants; exhaust; clutch/ pressure plate or clutch release bearing; and CV boots.
2. Any tune-up item, including, but not limited to: sound reproduction components (except for factory installed radios): alarm systems; wiring or wiring harnesses; telephone; clock; television; navigating equipment; entertainment systems; and power inverter.
Wheelz Powertrain Plus, Premium and Premium Unlimited Optional Coverages
Seals & Gaskets - Covers failed seals and gaskets without failure of related covered part.